For the last 20 years he’s focused on finding ways to assist in the function of telomere maintenance. As one of the principal discoverers of both the RNA and protein components of human telomerase, he was awarded 2nd place as “United States Inventor of the Year” in 1997. He is also a named inventor on 45 US issued patents on telomerase and author of numerous scientific research studies published in peer reviewed scientific journals. At 61 he’is still regularly competing in ultra-marathons and leaving people more than half his age in his wake and aims to run a 7 minute mile aged 130! One of the most highly respected scientists in the USA, he is described as ‘The Man Who Would Stop Time’ by Popular Science Magazine and has been featured on the Today Show, BBC, NBC and HBO documentaries.
- Sierra Sciences Achievements 259,474.
- The number of synthetic compounds tested 898.
- The number of Telomerase inducers we have discovered 39.
- The number of Families we have grouped these powerful Telomerase inducers in to.
- 3. The number of years away we plan to bring an Age Reversal medicine to clinical trials
- 1. 1 Truth, the worlds ONLY skin care with the active ingredient TAM-818